Strange Wordings

Thoughts on fantasy, science fiction and genre writing in general . . . stuff that's strange.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia

These Blogs are largely about the process of coercing words out of my head (at times I convince myself that I am a novelist). Thoughts about current reading and/or fantasy literature and writing in general may disgorge at random.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stolen from Jay Lake

Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum should know a great deal about the Eye of Sauron, having toiled in it's service all of his political career. But check it out, (LOL) Suddenly, as a fantasy fan and a Tolkien fanatic . . . I feel dirty.

But the most interesting thing? Santorum's remark that you cannot negotiate with Ahmadinejad and the mullahs of Iran because they are messianic visionaries! Umm, pot, kettle, black, what?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home