Strange Wordings

Thoughts on fantasy, science fiction and genre writing in general . . . stuff that's strange.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia

These Blogs are largely about the process of coercing words out of my head (at times I convince myself that I am a novelist). Thoughts about current reading and/or fantasy literature and writing in general may disgorge at random.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Updatery

No news lately as to the pimpitude of Rose|Thorn. It's still out with the one agent and still a few queries as yet unanswered. I think that I'll have to crack a copy of Writer's Market and send out some more packets.

As to the works in progress, over 10k words on The Witch and the Warlock duology, and that's just in the outline. Serious work should start on that sometime this week. Once the outline is done I'll start posting to the blog for that work. As for Ootrang, over 12k words, and working on chapter three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home