Strange Wordings

Thoughts on fantasy, science fiction and genre writing in general . . . stuff that's strange.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia

These Blogs are largely about the process of coercing words out of my head (at times I convince myself that I am a novelist). Thoughts about current reading and/or fantasy literature and writing in general may disgorge at random.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Reminder: RoseThorn

Just a reminder, I _do_ have a separate blog entirely devoted to my first novel, RoseThorn (currently seeking representation by the way, nudge, nudge, wink wink). The link is just to the left there, umm, where it says RoseThorn oddly enough. There's actually quite a few delicious and chunky excerpts helpfully linked on the top post of that blog. Also, if you do come to visit, PLEASE post a comment, if only a 'Hiya, Jerk' so that I will know who's coming by and when and et cetera.

Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home