Strange Wordings

Thoughts on fantasy, science fiction and genre writing in general . . . stuff that's strange.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia

These Blogs are largely about the process of coercing words out of my head (at times I convince myself that I am a novelist). Thoughts about current reading and/or fantasy literature and writing in general may disgorge at random.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Submissions, Other Stuff

Okay, so I'm finally sending out the submissions for those short stories that I have been writing. And I think, probably a terrible decision, that I will only submit electronically. The idea that I would have to print out a story and cover letter, an SASE, an address label just to get (most likely) rejected, in the TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY, is ludicrous. Not - going - to - do - it.

Other stuff: Gabe Chouinard, over at Urban Drift, has formed a new forum that looks to be attracting people from all over, some of whom I've never interacted with - so that should be cool.

Lotus Lyceum is back and fully functional, i.e., generating train wrecks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home