Strange Wordings

Thoughts on fantasy, science fiction and genre writing in general . . . stuff that's strange.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia

These Blogs are largely about the process of coercing words out of my head (at times I convince myself that I am a novelist). Thoughts about current reading and/or fantasy literature and writing in general may disgorge at random.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ugh, Ugh, Ugh

No matter what I do time keeps flying by. I'd hoped to be done with Book One by now, but naturally - being the genius I am - I decide to completely rewrite a somewhat minor but critical-to-the-plot character, so . . . maybe by end of June I'll be done. Gonna post an excerpt later tonight, or I'll try but Isabel has Croup so that might not happen after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home